While the seasons are changing, my appetite changes with them. I like to exchange warming spices and autumn fruits by summer fruits and floral ingredients. This Sesame, Almond, Pistachio & Orange blossom Granola has all the components for your sunny appetite.
Ingredients for 1 big jar of Granola
- 200g rolled oats
- 100g pistachio nuts
- 100g blanched almonds
- 100g floral honey (5 tbsp)
- 35g tahini (2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp orange blossom water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Baking sheet
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowl
How it’s done!
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F fan and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix it until evenly distributed.
3. Spread the granola mixture with a spatula on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake the granola for 20-25 minutes. Give it a stir halfway baking to brown the granola evenly.
5. Let the granola cool down completely and store it in a large jar or airtight container upto 1 month.
Serving suggestion: The Sesame, Almond, Pistachio & Orange blossom Granola goes very well with peach, apricot or orange (zest) and your favorite yogurt.
If you like to make more Granola varyities, try this Homemade Granola with pecan & hazelnut or Chunky Monkey Granola with Chocolate, Banana, Peanut butter & Walnuts.
Did you make this Sesame, Almond, Pistachio & Orange blossom Granola? Let me know in the comments down below if you liked it and feel free to drop any questions or suggestions. I’d love to see your creations. So share them with me @Talesofpastry (Insta + FB) or Tales-Of-Pastry (Reddit).